YarrRPN is a clean, elegant, easy-to-use and powerful RPN calculator for your iPhone or iPod.
When you hold your iPhone/iPod upright, YarrRPN is a basic calculator with a easy-to use layout. The percent function is awesome for calculating sales taxes, tips at a restaurant, etc.
Tilt the device sideways and YarrRPN turns into a powerful scientific calculator with a wealth of useful functions. But rest assured: all this functionality doesn't clutter the calculator's layout.
- Bootylicious design inspired by the Apple Keyboard
- Reverse Polish Notation (a.k.a. postfix, stack-based)
- High precision engine that can handle very small and very large numbers
- Behavior inspired by HP calculators
- Memory slot
- Undo function
- Basic arithmetic functions
- Percentage function
- Basic stack operatione (push, pop, swap, clear)
- Enter exponential numbers using the "EEX" key (e.g: "6.02E23")
- Basic scientific functions like nth root, sqrt, square, pow, 1/x, etc.
- 24 Trigonometric functions that support both radians and degrees:
- Basic: sin, cos, tan, csc, sec, cot
- Inverse: asin, acos, atan, acsc, asec, acot
- Hyperbolic: sinh, cosh, tanh, csch, sech, tanh
- Inverse Hyperbolic: asinh, acosh, atanh, acsch, asech, acoth
- base e and base 10 logarithmic and exponential functions
- Statistical functions: Mean (average), Standard Deviation, factorial (n!)
- Tip: use undo function to calculate std. dev. after calculating mean on a set of numbers
- Optional Key click sound
- Optional vibrate (or beep on iPod) on illegal operation
- Optional animated screen gloss
What is an RPN Calculator? In a nutshell: Instead of entering "3 + 4 =", you enter "3 4 +". With RPN, you don't need parenthesis. It's very efficient for doing complex calculations. Once you get used to RPN, you won't ever want to go back. Learn more about RPNTake me to the App Store NOW!